Monday, March 10, 2014

A Wonderful Children's Book

I love the book "Let Me Hold You Longer" by Karen Kingsbury.
This book is probably best for mothers and fathers but I love reading it to my children.  This book encourages parents to not only cherish their child's "firsts" but also to remember their "lasts".  As a parent I get so focused on when they first did this or when they first did that and I don't seem to pay as much attention to their lasts.  This book really makes you cherish all of the memories of them growing up!

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, thank you for sharing this. This is a book I haven't heard of and I have already added it to my Amazon wishlist :) I agree that we have to stop and notice all of the small moments, not just the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book!! Thank you for sharing! As mothers, we tend to get busy and not [ay attention to certain things our children do. It is nice to have friendly reminders sometimes!

    ReplyDelete